There’s knowing, and then there’s knowing. To find your way in the
wild new world you have to, you know, know.
—Martha Beck, Finding Your Way In A Wild New World
I received this clever email message this morning and the think link thread led me to question what it is that I know-know, not just believe, not just wanna consider might be so, but what I have not a shred of doubt about.
So, here is a list for your contemplation. I don’t have the right to tell anyone what to believe or even know, and I encourage you to create your own list.
1. I am alive, as an embodiment of Divine Creative Life Force Energy.
2. As such, I am tapped into the wisdom of my Source and choose to use it for doing good in the world.
3. I am a miracle manna-fester and have witnessed people and events and things coming into my life, sometimes at the speed of thought.
4. Love is all there is and all we are and so I ask myself in most cases, ‘WWLD’…What Would Love Do? and then do my best to follow the guidance that comes from that question.
5. Prayer is portable and need not be confined to an edifice such as a church, synagogue, temple, mosque or shrine.
6. Loving energy; whether you call it prayer or reiki, makes a difference.
7. We all matter and we all have an important purpose. It is our responsibility to discover what that is and then act on it.
8. The Universe has your best interest at heart and is out to do you good.
9. We all make a difference in the lives of people we encounter; with one benevolent thought cast in their direction, we can change or even save a life.
1o. I am and you are, worthy of the abundance (in all forms) showering upon us by that benevolent Creator that set us on our journey.
11. The sun’ll come out tomorrow…bet your bottom dollar, there’ll be sun.
http://youtu.be/5PzL8aL6jtI Tomorrow from Annie