It’s timelessly been said that if you love the labor of your hands – you’ll never “work” a day in your life. I believe that work and the concept of work has been maligned. Work and play are natural partners. There is no reason for the work of your hands, labor, “work,” to equate with drudgery and dread. Certainly if what you are passionate about is the way you learn your living…you have gone a long way toward making your work your passion. Neil Gaiman has something significant to say about this. I said in LIVE WITH INTENTION – Do what you love. Indeed. Do.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- An Exit Too Soon? Can You Stay The Course for One More Exit?
- What Did You Love Doing When You Were A Child?
- My Social Media Compass Points
- In Honor of Commander Hadfield and two peers hurling back to earth from space
- Remember and Do What Matters on line process for June
- Every One Can Be Celebrated on Mother’s Day
- Contribute Good
- What Shall You Do?
- The Top of Your Hill…
- What’s Your Why?
Some of Mary Anne’s Products
About the Author
Follow Daily Joys on Twitter