This week’s vampire themed question– in honor of this weekend’s release of “Breaking Dawn”– was: What two-time Oscar winner was originally supposed to play Lestat in “Interview with a Vampire”?
Idol chatter readers were right when they named several A-list celebs who were considered for the part of the vampire Lestat–including Johnny Depp. But the first choice was that master of method acting himself, Daniel Day Lewis, who has won Oscars for last year’s “There Will Be Blood” and for 1989′s “My Left Foot.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- New Episode of Super Soul Sunday: Oprah and NBA Legend Coach Phil Jackson
- TD Jakes Presents: Mind, Body & Soul
- NEW EPISODE OF ‘SUPER SOUL SUNDAY’ THE BIGGER PICTURE WITH OPRAH, REV. ED BACON, ELIZABETH LESSER & MARK NEPO
- Has your favorite show been “smashed”?
- NEW EPISODE OF ‘Oprah’s LIFECLASS’ featuring Iyanla Vanzant
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter