Will late-in-life singing phenom Susan Boyle bring tears to the Pope’s eyes, just like she’s done for so many millions the world over? We will soon find out, since Boyle is set to “to sing her signature song” as Time Magazine put it, “I Dreamed a Dream” for the Holy Father during his visit to the UK beginning on September 16th:”The Scottish singer is a devout Roman Catholic and will join an 800-strong choir and perform to tens of thousands of worshipers – as well as the Pope – at an open-air Mass in Glasgow.”(And by the way, apparently people are calling Boyle, SuBo now? What is this world coming to?)What do you think? Will the Pope cry or is he beyond feeling moved by Boyle’s late bloomer talent and celebrity? If he doesn’t cry, I feel like it will be yet another mark on his already well-marked character, so he’d better practice his sniffling.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
- New Episode of Super Soul Sunday: Oprah and NBA Legend Coach Phil Jackson
- TD Jakes Presents: Mind, Body & Soul
- NEW EPISODE OF ‘SUPER SOUL SUNDAY’ THE BIGGER PICTURE WITH OPRAH, REV. ED BACON, ELIZABETH LESSER & MARK NEPO
- Has your favorite show been “smashed”?
- NEW EPISODE OF ‘Oprah’s LIFECLASS’ featuring Iyanla Vanzant
Like Beliefnet on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter