That’s better. A while back I noted that I’d lost patience with sock puppetry in the comments threads here. In case you notice anything missing, I just took a moment and cleared out all the comments from our main sock puppet visitor who goes by various names and genders but always sounds the same — shrill. Thanks to the convenience of the IP address, it’s a snap to do. As always, I don’t mind negative comments — as demonstrated by the endearing and tireless Gabriel Hanna whom readers of the comments box will know well. Carry on.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- Animal Wisdom: The Voice of the Serpent
- Reading Wesley Smith: Why the Darwin Debate Matters
- The Mission of the Jews
- Darwin at the Mountains of Madness: Evolution & the Occult
- Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- For Orthodox Jews, a Wake-Up Call from God
- J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis — on Jews!
- Fools for Faith
- Glenn Beck’s Turbulent Soul
- Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it' - Page 4 on The 10 Big Lies About Jews & Judaism
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on James von Brunn, Evolutionist
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Charles Manson, Evolutionist
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Do Ideas Have Consequences Only When They’re Associated with Radical Islam?
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Slouching Toward Columbine: Darwin’s Tree of Death