Wow, you must watch this video in which Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, an Orthodox rabbi, praises “Rabbi Jesus.” He subsequently has clarified (h/t Hirhurium) that his comments were “carelessly edited” — shrewdly edited, might be more like it, to give emphasis to one thread in Rabbi Riskin’s discussion. Be that as it may, what Riskin says is remarkable and plausible to me, though he goes farther than I ever have done, even in my recent “Jewish Case for Christmas” post.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- Animal Wisdom: The Voice of the Serpent
- Reading Wesley Smith: Why the Darwin Debate Matters
- The Mission of the Jews
- Darwin at the Mountains of Madness: Evolution & the Occult
- Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- For Orthodox Jews, a Wake-Up Call from God
- J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis — on Jews!
- Fools for Faith
- Glenn Beck’s Turbulent Soul
- Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it' - Page 4 on The 10 Big Lies About Jews & Judaism
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on James von Brunn, Evolutionist
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Charles Manson, Evolutionist
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Do Ideas Have Consequences Only When They’re Associated with Radical Islam?
- Darwin, Evolution, & the Boston Bombing | The Sensuous Curmudgeon on Slouching Toward Columbine: Darwin’s Tree of Death