I was recently on The Strategy Room with Alan Colmes on Fox News. He’s a fantastic person and I love being interviewed by him. It’s my second time on his show to talk about THIS blog. If you’d like to hear what I have to say, you can watch it here.
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About the Author
- Law of Attraction in Action: Powering Your Vision Board
- Getting Up After Being Knocked Down
- Are All People Are Jerks Until Proven Otherwise?
- How to Do Things You Could Never Imagine Doing
- Law of Attraction in Action: Vision Boards
- Question: What Can I Do with a Friend Who’s Nice and Hurtful
- 17 Ways to Empower Yourself
- Why Hypothyroidism is a ‘Silent Epidemic’ of Misdiagnosis
- Law of Attraction in Action: Focusing on the World’s Problems
- Be Happy for No Reason
About Lessons from a Recovering Doormat
Welcome to my self-empowerment blog. I used to be a wimp and never got taken seriously. When I became one of the first women to start a record label, I learned to navigate the male dominated music industry and earned respect, without raising my voice or getting overtly tough. I transferred those skills into all areas of life and now get what I want from most people. I'll share those lessons here by talking about my observations of situations and habits that hold both men and women back from being as empowered as possible. I'll also give tips for more effective communication, handling yourself with more confidence, and in general, how to come across as more serious--whether it's at work, dealing with an annoying phone company, your mother, a romantic partner and anyone else you want to feel more in control with. Everybody can use more tools for taking control of their lives, like in my latest book, Nice Girls Can Finish First.
Read My Book