Two articles just came out in major media outlets about I.D. Project community members!
This first one is the Salon.com piece about Noah Levine and myself. I think it’s a great article, well-written by a friend of mine. I definitely have some thoughts about it (especially about why it had to be written the way it was written to get published – as a trendy “hipster dharma” piece when there is so much more deep and important stuff to focus on about both the Dharma Punx and I.D.P. communities), but would love to hear what everyone thinks. Be sure to post a letter and a comment.
The second article is in The Nation, by our very dear friend Senator Eric Schneiderman about Transformative Politics. It’s a big publication for him, so check it out!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- Lycas7x on Bill W. and Buddha: Connections Between Meditation and the Twelve Steps of AA
- teapigs on “Nones” to go Buddhist? Andrew Sullivan and the God and Country Blog
- tnsesbtct on Freedom From Religion: Buddhism Wins Best Religion in the World Award
- read this on Foundations of Buddhism
- Jason Cullen on Flexible names, fluid world