Praise Be! The University of Kentucky in Lexington is backing up what I’ve been saying for the past seven years.
Want to change your day? Your life? It’s easy!
According to the University’s research, changing your life isn’t as complicated as you may have imagined.
Simply envision your ideal life, and then create a mantra to go with it.
State it in the positive and in the present (as if it has already happened).
Step One: Create a mantra.
My Monday Mantra is: “This week is a great week, filled with light and ‘lite.’”(… if you know what I mean)
Step Two: Repeat your mantra as often as possible, aloud and quietly to oneself.
Step Three: Go to the Kick in the Tush Club and post your mantra there; read others and feel good!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Empty Your Mental Junk Drawer
- Puzzled? “Chuga-Squeak” speaks
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Best Gazpacho Ever
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes that Inspire the #Body
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins