Is the heroine of our puzzle a fashion victim, screaming from the sheer frustration of it all or just a bit puff-ed out from too many margaritas with salt, sushi dipped in soy sauce and/or popcorn sprinkled heavily with salt?
In other words, someone who is feeling a bit blimpy?
Instant help is on the way. Here’s what to do!
Eat fabulously rich sources of potassium, such as bananas, sweet potatoes and edamame (minus the salt, duh!). Potassium is sodium’s kryptonite. It captures the sodium and flushes the excess out in your urine. Bloating relieved; blimp challenge solved!
PS: The clock is tickin’. Only 5 days to enter the “What Foods Do You Find Irresistible? giveaway.” You could WIN ME! Woo hoo. We’ve got 120 entries (as of this moment, and they are all fabulous and oh so entertaining! Click here for details.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The Secret of Life-from Mediocrity to Genius
- Puzzled? your…Empty Mind
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cinco de Mayo Tacos ‘n Salsa
- #OneWord Thursday: 12 Ways to Breathe In #Morning Happiness