The Halloween Party is OVER!
What will you do with the leftover Halloween Candy?
This morning, before anyone got up, I tip-toed into the kitchen – grabbed the leftover Halloween candy and dumped it. Down the garbage shoot … gone! And you know what? It wasn’t easy. But in the end, I felt triumphant.
I invite you to put an “X” through yesterday, as if it didn’t happen and …
Get rid of the candy and …
What will you do with the leftover Halloween loot? Dump it? Give it away? Save one or two or maybe even three pieces for another time?
Please … share your strategies below. Let’s support each other in waking up on New Year’s Day THINNER than we are today!
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, Cert. Hypnotist, Author, Columnist, Seminar Leader and 50-pound Big-Time-LOSER!!!
Write Janice for a Free Coaching Consult!
Interested in THE CHRISTMAS DIET? Still time to join with us.
Join the Kick in the Tush Club, Beliefnet Chapter!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Best Gazpacho Ever
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes that Inspire the #Body
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The Secret of Life-from Mediocrity to Genius
- Puzzled? your…Empty Mind