What characterizes a food addiction?
Simply put, you no longer feel that you have the choice to stop eating. The foods seems stronger than you. The food also gives you a false sense of pleasure; pleasure that inevitably turns into pain.
ONE QUESTION QUIZ:
Does this describe your relationship with food?
Yes or No?
Please comment below! What’s your ‘food relationship’ like?
How to STOP Eating!
How Will You SHOW UP Today?
Who’s Foolin’ Who: CRUMBS COUNT!
This tasty tidbit was based on Eckhart Tolle’s definition of addiction from the book, The Power of Now.
Spread the word … NOT the icing!
Janice Taylor is a Life & Wellness Coach, specializing in weight loss, reinvention, transformation & happiness, author, seminar leader and 50-pound-BIG-Time-LOSER! Write Janice for an Introductory Coaching Session.
For more motivation and inspiration, join the Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Pick up a copy of Janice’s latest: All Is Forgiven, Move ON ~ Our Lady of Weight Loss’s 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville!
“Janice Taylor is a certain kind of kooky genius ~ see if her idiosyncratic diet plan will work for you.” ~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Follow Janice on Twitter:
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Sacrifice Your Twinkie: Lose It
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Confused, Lethargic, Stuck in the Past?
- Puzzled? Knitted or Knot: 80 calories per hole
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Father’s Day “No Tears Caramelized Onion Tart”
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 #Judgment Quotes: Just How Heavy and Unnecessary?
- 9 tips: How to Lighten Up
- Kick Tush Tuesday: Having Weight Loss Fun Yet? Non-Piggy Bank!
- Puzzled? Multitudinous and Multifarious Weight Loss Thoughts
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Tomato and Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Shine a Bright #LIGHT on the #Light Within