Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Artist, presents today’s jigsaw puzzle, “WaterMelon Girl,” in anticipation of National Watermelon Day (Monday, August 3).
More Weight Loss Jigsaw Art to keep your hands and mind busy:
The Power of Ganesh: Remover of Obstacles (belly fat or otherwise)
Love Your Inner Chubby Child
Michael Jackson: Piece of the Puzzle
Spread the word, not the icing!
Follow Janice on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal an OPRAH BOOK CLUB pick: Summer 2009 – Buy NOW!
Join the Our Lady of Weight Loss’s Kick in the Tush Club: Beliefnet Chapter.
Write Janice Taylor, Weight Loss Coach, Certified Hypnotist, Author and 50-pound big-time-loser for an introductory one-on-one coaching session.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Puzzled? “Chuga-Squeak” speaks
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Best Gazpacho Ever
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes that Inspire the #Body
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The Secret of Life-from Mediocrity to Genius