Brittany Murphy dead at 32.
Reports of Brittany Murphy’s untimely death came pouring in last night. It was said that she’d been ‘very ill’ for days. When her mother found her unconscious, in the shower, there was a significant amount of vomit found in her room. Was it cardiac arrest? Was she too thin? Might that have played a part in her passing?
A wake up call to all that being healthy is the goal. Mentally healthy, physically healthy and emotionally healthy.
More untimely deaths:
Michael Jackson: The Complexity of Being Human
Senator Ted Kennedy: Tremendous Humanity
Spread the healthy word … NOT the icing,
This piece of ‘Weight Loss Art’ by Janice Taylor in loving memory of Brittany Murphy.
Does your weight loss chart look like an EKG?
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Empty Your Mental Junk Drawer
- Puzzled? “Chuga-Squeak” speaks
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Best Gazpacho Ever
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes that Inspire the #Body
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins