Today’s Jigsaw puzzle is inspired by St. Valentine’s Day!
While St. Valentine’s Day is traditionally a day when folk send love notes to each other, it occurred to me that my Inner Chubby Child would appreciate, on the deepest levels, receiving a Valentine from me.
So … to accompany this week’s JigSaw puzzle, I whipped up a few valentines to give to my Inner Chubby Child, and for you (if you like!) to print out and give to your inner child or a friend!!!
Enjoy St. Valentine’s Day! Valentine Hearts.pdf
And your Get Jiggy Jigsaw puzzle!
More Valentine Fun!
A VALENTINE VIDEO CARD from Our Lady to YOU!
Valentine Recipes! Eat. Have Sex. Lose Weight.
Chocolate Covered Quotes
Forget love… I’d rather fall in chocolate!” ~ Author Unknown
Spread the LOVE … NOT the icing!!!
Your GAIN is MY PAIN. Help me, help you!
In need of a coach? Write Janice!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Empty Your Mental Junk Drawer
- Puzzled? “Chuga-Squeak” speaks
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Best Gazpacho Ever
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes that Inspire the #Body
- Fat Daughter: “Perplexed” Needs Advice!
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 8 Steps to Easy Weight Loss
- Puzzled? Antioxidant Girl to the Rescue
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Mother’s Day Blueberry Cobbler
- #OneWord Thursday: 10 Quotes to Build #Confidence
- Mean Girl Confesses Weighty Sins