I was talking with one of my star weight loss clients (you are all stars), who has permanently lost over 35 pound.
Yes, JB is thrilled about that, but she is still having difficulty loving herself, because she’s kind of down on her thighs. They are not perfect thighs. They are not stick thin thighs like you see in the magazines; they are not air-brushed thighs. As you can well imagine, we had an interesting conversation that was filled with aha moments. Here are a few tips that may help you to love your thighs and love yourself!
5 Tips on Thigh to Thigh Love!
1. Write out a list of all the things you like about yourself. If you are short on ideas, ask a couple of good and kind friends. (Caution: steer clear of critical relatives.)
2. To get your day headed in the right direction, start the morning with a few self-loving affirmations. Write them first and then say them aloud. “My loving energy flows through me and out into the universe, connecting with all the Gods and Goddesses of love.” (Okay, a little over the top. I like a touch of drama.)
3. Every night jot down three things that you are grateful for. “I am grateful that I love myself.”
4. Praise and compliment yourself as often as possible. Criticism is soul crushing. Praise builds. “Wow, that chocolate smoothie I just whipped up was awesome”. “I am great.” “And woo hoo! Girlfriend, look at yourself in those tight-ass jeans.”
5. Look adoringly at yourself in the mirror. Accept yourself just the way you are. No kidding, you are really fabulous. No need to wait. Love yourself NOW.
Spread the word … NOT icing!
Join with Janice Taylor, your Life & Wellness Coach, at Omega:
Our Lady of Weight Loss EnLIGHTens; Health, Happiness & Well-Being – Janice Taylor, Life & Wellness Coach, Hypnotist, author & 55 pound big-time-loser, is on a mission. She wants to make health and weight loss fun and create balance and harmony in our life. For more information about her life-changing workshop at The Omega Institute, our nation’s most trusted source for wellness and personal growth … READ ON!
Curious about coaching and how Janice Taylor can help you live your best life? Write Janice!