Perhaps it doesn’t beat what they’re building for “Angels & Demons,” but a diligent reader dug up a photo of the famous Inflatable Church that we spoke about here earlier.
Check out a cool gallery of pictures here. And note that they cover the entire Catholic experience because they also have an Inflatable Pub.
The tip o’ the hat is to the inestimable Greg Kandra over at The Deacon’s Bench.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Moving on, and many, many thanks…
- Calvin at 500, Calvinism 2.0
- Apologia pro vita sua…Kinda
- When Benny met Barry: “I’ll pray for you!”
- Signs of the times: Obama’s eye
- The Pope and the Prez: Together again for the first time
- Are social encyclicals binding?
- Obama’s faith-based administration?
- George Weigel and the (Curial) Chamber of Secrets!
- Stem Cells: Loads Of Wool, Lots Of Eyes » I, Pandora on Stem cells: WWOD?
- Male Extra Pills on Full text of Holy Cross head’s letter to Obama
- Gyllenhaal ire on Tim Russert: Passing of a man…End of an era?
- rewquokerhire on “Katrina was New Orleans’ fault”–another new Benedict bishop
- Anonymous on Obama nixes Jesus? Of crosses and urban legends