The short answer is, Yes, finally. The somewhat longer answer, as I detail in this cover story for America magazine, “A Literate Church: The State of Catholic Bible Study Today,” is “Yes–but they’re not doing it enough.”
Check it out, let me know of any Bible study stories you have–successful, or not. No better season to begin serious study than Advent.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Moving on, and many, many thanks…
- Calvin at 500, Calvinism 2.0
- Apologia pro vita sua…Kinda
- When Benny met Barry: “I’ll pray for you!”
- Signs of the times: Obama’s eye
- The Pope and the Prez: Together again for the first time
- Are social encyclicals binding?
- Obama’s faith-based administration?
- George Weigel and the (Curial) Chamber of Secrets!
- Stem Cells: Loads Of Wool, Lots Of Eyes » I, Pandora on Stem cells: WWOD?
- Male Extra Pills on Full text of Holy Cross head’s letter to Obama
- Gyllenhaal ire on Tim Russert: Passing of a man…End of an era?
- rewquokerhire on “Katrina was New Orleans’ fault”–another new Benedict bishop
- Anonymous on Obama nixes Jesus? Of crosses and urban legends